Salam pembuka bicara...

Salam pembuka bicara...

Friday, November 5, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

Posted by Emiera Roselle at 2:15 AM




Dear my love of my life....
I know that I do made you lost your patience...
I know that I do made you sad...
I know that I do made you stressed...
I know that I do made you hurt badly...
I've made you worried...
I've disappointed you...

BUT..

Never once you mad at me...
Never once you yell at me...
Never once you hurt me...

Plus, you still want to see me smile...
Even though you're hurt inside...
You still look out for me...
Even it's still rain heavily...

I felt so guilty...
Being silence like that...
I am so SORRY...
Coz,
I did it again and again...

But still, my love to you...
Getting stronger each day...

I've learnt from my mistakes...
That, there's no way..
I can live without you in my life...

Coz,you're my only SUNSHINE...

 I LOVE YOU...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wassalam

Wassalam
 

Cerita Hati Emiera Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template